Need Help? Ask Us!

Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)

(Subclass 143)
Contributory Parent visa

Lets the parent of a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident of Australia or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently.
With this visa you can  stay in Australia indefinitely,work and study in Australia,enrol in Australia's public health care scheme, Medicare.You can sponsor your relatives to come to Australia,travel to and from Australia for 5 years and apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
From the date we grant this visa, you can travel to and from Australia for up to 5 years.After that period, you will need a Resident Return (RRV) visa to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident.
If you leave Australia after the expiry date of your travel facility, without being granted another permanent visa with a valid travel facility, for example a Resident Return (RRV), you will not be able to return to Australia as a permanent resident. You can apply for the subclass 143 visa as a two-step process by first applying for a Contributory Parent subclass 173 visa. Applying for the subclass 173 visa and then the subclass 143 visa allows you to spread the cost of the visas over a number of years.You and your family members must obey all Australian laws.


For more information, please contact us