Need Help? Ask Us!

Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)




With Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601), you can visit Australia as often as you wish in a 12-month period and stay up to 3 months each time you enter Australia.You must hold a passport from one of the countries to be eligible for the eVisitor. With this visa you can visit family or friends , cruise or have a holiday, undertake business visitor activities ( A business visitor can make general business or employment enquiries, investigate negotiate, sign or review a business contract, undertake an activity as part of an official government visit,take part in a conference,trade fair or seminar.The organisers can not pay you to take part.Business visitors cannot work for or provide servises to a person, business or organisation, sells goods or services to the public. ) study or train for up to 3 months, in some circumstances. 


This visa is free .We process most applications for this visa in less than a day. You must apply from outside Australia. If you want to stay for more than 3 months consider a different visa, such as the Visitor visa(subclass600)





For more information, please contact us